top of page

Get the right Insurance

If the worst happens, ensure you have the right protection and financial recompense to continue to fund or finish your dream home project.

Get the right Insurance

Your insurance should start from the point you are responsible for the building or plot.

Site insurance should include party wall liability where applicable

Cover should include public liability, employers’ liability, personal possessions and personal accident.

Ensure your design team, contractors and other consultants have adequate insurance covers as well.

Get professional advice on the rigt insurances. 

Get the right Insurance

bottom of page